Landscape Astrophotography Workshop coordinated by Outside Astrophotography and directed by Soraia Piedade and Miguel Marques.
14h30 – Welcome to participants
15h00 – Beginning of the theory session
18h30 – End of theory session
21h30 – Beginning of the exercise session
11h00 – Photo edition session
Basic knowledge of how your camera works such as aperture, ISO and exposure time.
– Camera that allows you to perform long exposure
– Trigger, with cable or remote, optional;
– Cleaning cloth for lenses;
– Flashlight or headlight, preferably red light;
– Warm cloths as nights can be cold;
– Laptop with Photoshop and Lightroom.
• Theory session covering the following subjects:
– What is landscape photography;
– The night sky;
– Setting the scene;
– Make panoramic view of the Milky Way;
– Make a Startrail;
– Make a time-lapse.
• Exercise session in the Observatório Lago Alqueva field.
• Photo edition of the photos obtained during the previous night.
Registration up to two days before the starting date. Please send an email to geral @ olagoalqueva.pt with the subject “Astrophotography Workshop”.
Data / Hora
Date(s) - 30/03/2019 - 31/03/2019
14:30 - 13:00